Emerson 5 Way Strat Prewired Assembly
Product Code: ECG004
Availability: Out Of Stock
Handwired in the USA - Features Emerson PRO CTS Potentiometers ±8% resistance tolerance.
This is a prewired assembly for Stratocaster-style guitars. It will drop into most Mexican or American Fender Strats with no modification. Wired with 22 AWG vintage push-back wire for that vintage look and sound. If you are installing this on an import guitar with metric sized pots you may need to ream the pickguard holes to accept the slightly larger US-Spec pots. Soldered connections to the input jack are insulated with heat-shrink to ensure durability and long life.
- (3) Emerson Pro CTS 250k Split Shaft w/.375" (3/8') Shaft Potentiometers (PICKGUARD MOUNT ONLY.
- (1) Oak Grigsby 5-Way Switch
- (1) Switchcraft 1/4" Mono Input Jack (PREWIRED)
- (1) 0.047uf Emerson Paper in Oil Capacitor
- (1) Volume Mod (Resistor/cap network retains clarity as you turn down, no more mud!)
- Wiring Diagram