Buffalo Fx M1 Stacked Ram’s Head Fuzz
Based on the iconic Ram’s Head circuit the M1 features NOS BC239c transistors and a modified active eq. The result is a warmer, more controllable high end with the ability to cut or boost low frequencies allowing the M1 to sit perfectly in any mix.
The M1 preserves all the qualities of a vintage muff, vintage, aggressive and dynamic with excellent note definition at all settings.
Battery free, requires 9v dc supply only
- 100% Handmade
- True Bypass.
- Sustain, Level, Bass & Treble controls
- Top mount power and signal jacks
- High quality components
- Low current dimmable Led
- Requires 9v centre negative power supply
- Dimensions: 120 x 95 x 35mm – 4.7 x 3.7 x 1.5″ (Enclosure only)
- Power consumption 9.5mA
- Input impedance 1 MΩ
- Designed and handmade using the highest quality components.
- Hand drilled and screen printed super tough anti-glare enclosure,
- Neutrik fully enclosed panel mount signal and DC jacks. (Not board mounted)
- Audio grade through hole components from MMK, Wima, Epcos, Vishay, Panasonic etc
- Low noise metal film resistors