The only difference between this kit and our standard T4 Prewired Kit is the spacing. This is a Telecaster Prewired Kit built and spaced especially for Thinlines (Controls Mounted on the Pickguard, NOT the control plate).
Center of Tone Knob to Center of Volume Knob is 2.00″
Center of Volume Knob to Center of 3-Way Switch is 2.00″
We build these kits specifically for the thinline setup and spacing. If your volume and tone knobs are 2.00″ (center to center of knob) Than this kit will work for you. If your knobs are under 2.00″ apart in spacing this kit will still work… Simply use your thumb and create a slight inward radius (curve) on the teflon coated buss wire towards the center of the wiring kit to shorten the buss wire length allowing for a shorter control knob spacing.
2) Emerson PRO CTS 250k Solid Shaft w/.375″ (3/8″) Shaft Length
1) Oak Grigsby 4-Way Switch
1) Switchcraft 1/4″ Mono Input Jack
1) 0.047uf Emerson Paper in Oil Capacitor *(0.022uf are used with 500K-Ohm Pots Option)*
1) Volume Mod
1) Bridge & Neck in Parallel
1) Bridge & Neck in Series (Humbucker Type Fullness)