Delivery and Returns
1. We will pack and post all orders within 1 working day where possible (excluding weekends, public holidays and bank holidays).
2. Our Standard UK shipping is Royal Mail 2nd Class Signed For, free for orders above £30. Orders below £30 will be charged at £3.95.
3. If you require next day delivery we offer the option to select Royal Mail Special Delivery by 1pm (charged at £7.00). Orders must be received by 15.30 to use this service otherwise the order will be shipped the following day.
4. Shipping outside the UK is as follows:
- Europe – Royal Mail International Signed For (charged at £12.99, tracked within UK), delivery aim 3-5 working days from posting
- Rest of World – Royal Mail International Signed For (charged at £17.00, tracked within UK), delivery aim 5-7 working days from posting
5. Please note the maximum compensation provided by Royal Mail covering loss for international shipping is £250, above which amount GuitarBox is not liable. Should you require cover for orders exceeding this amount, please contact us for alternative shipping options.
6. You should be aware that items shipped outside the UK may incur import charges, dependent on the destination. This is the responsibility of the customer and is not included in the cost of the item when purchased from our website.
CANCELLATION and RETURNS
1. In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations, you have the right to cancel the contract any time up to 14 working days starting the day after delivery.
2. Goods can be exchanged or refunded, provided they are returned to us in an unused condition with their original packaging and any product enclosures. You can make arrangements to return an item by contacting us by email: email@example.com or telephone: 0161 761 1260.
3. We regret that in line with current Health & Hygiene regulations we are unable to accept returns of earrings unless the goods are faulty. This does not in any way affect your statutory rights.
4. Goods will be exchanged or refunded free of postage charges if the mistake is ours, otherwise you are responsible for the costs and return arrangements of unwanted goods to GuitarBox.
5. It is your responsibility to take good care of the product during the cancellation period. As an example, an effects pedals should be returned exactly as it was received, ie not scuffed, scratched or tampered with in any way. Any power adaptor or batteries included in the box should not be removed, ditto any other enclosures such as instruction leaflet, plectrum or any other product merchandise. We reserve the right to deduct a percentage from the refund value in the event of any item being returned in this manner.
6. You are responsible for packaging the return suficiently to avoid damage on the return journey. Please note that whilst your returned order is in transit it is still your responsibility and we therefore advise that you send items by Signed For or Special Delivery to insure the value of your goods.
7. Refunds can only be made by the method originally used to pay for the goods. Credit/debit card refunds will be processed immediately and normally take 3-5 working days to show on your account.
WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT RETURNED GOODS IF THEY ARE STILL OF MERCHANDISABLE QUALITY. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT RETURNED GOODS IF THEY HAVE OBVIOUSLY BEEN USED OR TAMPERED WITH OR ANY OF THE ORIGINAL ENCLOSURES REMOVED.