4. We collect personal information, such as your name, postal address, email address etc. We store this information when you place an order with GuitarBox or submit your data to us. When you place an order on this website we consider the information you enter as private. The information is kept on a secure server protected from outside parties.
5. You can opt-out of marketing activities such as our email newsletters and postal mailings, and we will not pass your data on to third-party companies. Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site you should note that we do not have any control over that other website.
6. We may share information with governmental agencies or private companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when:
– Permitted or required by law
– Trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorised transactions
– Investigating fraud that has already taken place. We will not provide your information to any other company or organisation for marketing purposes.