This is a 4-Way Tele prewired assembly for Telecaster style guitars featuring 2 single coil pickups. It will drop into most American Fender Teles with no modification. Wired with 22 AWG vintage push-back wire for that vintage look and sound. Soldered connections to the input jack are insulated with heat-shrink to ensure durability and long life. If you are installing this on an import guitar with metric sized pots you may need to ream your control plate holes to accept the slightly larger US-Spec pots and buy US-Spec knobs.
Control Plate, Switch Tip or Knobs Not Included
2) Emerson Pro CTS 250k Solid Shaft Potentiometers [3/8″ Shaft Length]
1) Oak Grigsby 4-Way Switch
1) Switchcraft 1/4″ Mono Input Jack
1) 0.047uf Emerson Paper in Oil Capacitor *(0.022uf are used with 500K-Ohm Pots Option)
1) Volume Mod
2) Bridge & Neck in Parallel
4) Bridge & Neck in Series (Humbucker Type Fullness)
BUILT & SPACED FOR USE ON STANDARD FENDER STYLE TELE CONTROL PLATES. CENTER TO CENTER OF VOLUME AND TONE POTS IS 2.50 INCHES**
Reverse Control Plate Setup Note: Volume, Tone & 4-way Switch. (Volume Control is closest to the bridge pickup for ease of use) – Control Plate Not Included.