Inspired by Frank Zappa’s and Allan Holdsworth’s innovative use of cascaded rack gear, this super-modulated delay was created to bring a new mind-altering dimension to guitar, bass and synth-players sonic palette with its deep and powerful algorithmic flow. Practically riding on a tidal wave of shimmering stars and orbiting planets, the Meris Polymoon creates everything from perfectly pristine multi-tap delays, sweeping and shooting modulated bursts to swirling interstellar dreamscapes via its rich yet intuitive design. Just plug in and dream away!
Polymoon’s unique delay algorithm truly sets the bar for what a modern-day digital delay effect should be. With its 1200ms of delay, 6 different multi-tap delay lines, a multi-mode stereo dynamic flanger, tempo syncable stereo barberpole phaser, dimension control for smearing delay lines together and a wealth of LFO and pitch-shifting modulation available via the ALT button, Polymoon is completely uninspired by specific pieces of classic gear. Instead, Polymoon seeks to capture and inspire certain moods and atmospheres with its epic cinematic sounds.
Sure, you can create a simple digital delay line if you want, but after 10mins you’ll find yourself bathing in a heavenly sea of multi-tap delays augmented with pitch-shifting, wild flanger doubling and swirling phasers, all running perfectly in sync with your playing. When it comes to the Polymoon, more truly is more!
Designed to surpass requirements for studio and live use, the Meris Polymoon features 24bit A/D & D/A converters, 32 Bit floating point DSP hardware and a premium analog signal path that always stays true to your core input signal.
Now add one of the best stereo images ever put in a pedal, and extreme expressive capabilities via an external expression pedal or MIDI, and it’s obvious that Meris has created something truly special in the Polymoon.
• 1200mS real time selectable multiple-tap delay line
• Massive multi LFO modulation controls
• 6 custom tuned LFOs with adjustable waveforms for subtle to aggressive pitch shifting effects
• Adjustable Tilt EQ filter in delay feedback
• Tempo syncable stereo Barberpole Phaser
• Multimode stereo Dynamic Flanger w/ feedback
• Unique feedback topology
• Dimension control for smearing reflections
• Selectable quarter or dotted eighth note Tap Tempo
• Digitally controlled Analog mix control
• Stereo input and output
• Switchable input output headroom level for Guitar, Synthesizer or Line levels
• Expression pedal control over all parameters simultaneously
• Presets available via external 4-Preset switch or MIDI
• MIDI in/out over TRS via the EXP jack
• External Tap Tempo over TRS
• MIDI beat clock synchronisation
• Premium and hi end analog signal path
• Designed and built in Los Angeles, California U.S.A.
Conversion quality: Premium quality 24 Bit A/D and D/A
DSP bitrate: 32 Bit floating point DSP hardware
Signal path: Hi-end low noise Analog signal path throughout
Dry / Wet signal handling: Digitally controlled Analog Dry path for wet/dry mix
Input circuit: Analog Devices JFET input circuitry
Bypass mode: Selectable True Bypass (Relay) or Analog Buffered Bypass
Colour / Finish: Durable white powder coat with fine iridescent flake
Power requirements: 9V DC (- centre)
Current draw: <150 mA
Meris PSU Included.